Since the founding of the Chabad minyan in the Old City of Jerusalem in 1841 by the founder the Tzemach Tzedek- Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, and the construction of the building between the 1845s-1858, since the liberation of the synagogue in the liberation of the Old City after the Six-Day War in 1967, The Tzemach Tzedek Synagogue is in the center of the Chabad community in Jerusalem and serves as a center for extensive Chabad activity alongside the Kollel Avrechim, which was founded by the Lubavitcher Rebbe in 1972.

chabad 31, old city, jerusalem

office: 02-358-4470 | mobile: 052-662-4558